Sunday, July 18, 2010

Launching

This blog is about to set sail. It has been an idea in my head for over a year now and I finally mustered up the courage to start it. You see, once I start this blog I am now somewhat kept accountable to it, to update it and to keep it going. I once had a blog about my family but life got busy and after a while I felt like plastering pictures and comments about my life was becoming mundane and there was so much more to share on a deeper spiritual level. Well, this website will be a little bit about my family but hopefully more about the journey God has me on. I will do my best to update it but I reserve the right to write at my own pace which at times can be months in between. I enjoy writing and since having my firstborn (about two and a half years ago) my mind seems like it has been in a fog. So hopefully this blog will help me unravel my thoughts that seem to be bundled up inside me.

Ahoy Mates! Let's set sail!

No comments:

Post a Comment