Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ushered into heaven

So much for getting a good start on this new blog! I was hoping to be more consistent with it but life just happens and hopefully I can get into a good routine of being mindful of blogging but honestly I just forget. This weekend I have been very mindful of what God used for His glory 6 months ago.

Six months ago God ushered my unborn baby into heaven. We had expected to meet him/her yesterday before we realized that God had a different plan. Someone once shared an except from a book that said God uses women's bodies in miscarriages to usher children into heaven. I love looking at a miscarriage that way! In the way that God was able to use my body as a tool to have His will be done in ushering the soul I never got to meet into heaven. That is what my greatest purpose in life is- To be a tool for God's purposes. I look forward to meeting my unmet child in heaven one day and I'm so thankful that he/she is with God at this very moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment